Jan 27, 2012

First Photoshoot class!

Note: I don't know how or why, but my post of January 27 has disappeared from my blog. I thought its released, but for some strange reason, worthy of a study in X-Files, isn't anywhere. So I've rewrite and published it today (3 February 2012). Sorry for the inconvenience.

The music consists broken tempers and alleviates the work born of the spirit. Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Happy day 27!

Today I attended my first class in Photoshoot! I've been carrying my heavy camera all day for nothing! ^___^ The teacher has given us an introduction to the course content, we have been discussing the pictures each of the students have to show, and we have homework!

Next week we have to take a reportage of 8 photographs. The theme is "My neighborhood" and we have a free hand to modify photos at will. The only thing she remarked us, doesn't want just overview photos. She wants to force us to photograph people, and that we come to ask permission. This will cost me a lot! I need to develop an infallible technique, and fast!

10 March 2012: Edited & erased content in response from request.

And that's all for today! Tomorrow the sun will rise again!

Sweet kisses!

NUNNERY: Noun
1. nunnery - the convent of a community of nunsnunnery - the convent of a community of convent - a religious residence especially for nuns
noun convent, house, abbey, monastery, cloister In monasteries and nunneries, prayers are being offered for him.
Translation: nunnery [ˈnʌnərɪ] N → convento m de monjas

No comments:

Post a Comment