Jan 21, 2012

Growing step by step!

Do not listen to friends when the Friend inside says: Do this! Mahatma Gandhi

Happy day 21!

Wow! I am amazed at how quickly people have begun to know me. I still not have followers on the blog. But I see that if I put my mind I can make my voice heard. I decided I had to do something if I want people started reading me, because without you, reader, I am nothing. So I focused my efforts on creating a Facebook page, add people and blogs I've been finding, and are also handcrafters, start commenting on their posts, add a couple of manic amigurumi groups on facebook and post there My pattern of Mr. Wolf, to post on a couple of crocheters forums, posting my pattern in my Ravelry account... It was a tough job, but well worth it! The stats of my blog will grow at a fast pace!


So, it sounds repetitive, THANKS TO ALL MY NEW VIEWERS! It is a great support that you appreciate my work and come take a look. I know my blog is still small, but I promise to care and maintenance it, always with all my love and dedication, and grow every day, to share with you this great adventure to be blogger!


With all this work, I have hardly had time to devote to creating anything. I finished designing a new model bracelet for my line Moon Sweet Collection, but I finally not convinced. What do you think about this? Do you like in this shape? Thighter? Wider? Comment please! I listen to all opinions!


My first tests of donut bracelets

On left widers, on right thighters

Wider bracelets

Thighter bracelets

At first I want fill them, but once sewn, and see that they kept their shape well without being deformed, and then to try them and use them for a few hours, I found that it is appreciated that not wearing padding, since it does not bother to be empty when you lay arms on the table, or working with the computer... Aren't you tired of having to take off these bracelets so beautiful, but so large that you bought, because you can not do anything with them on? As these bracelets are the perfect solution! The entire volume of the world without hassle! And if they get dirty, such was made with acrylic yarn, can be washed without fear of shrinking! The small ideas involve great revolutions!

And that's all for today. Tomorrow the sun will rise again! (Sorry to post later, battery of my camera ran out and I could not copy the photos before.)

Sweet kisses!

SWELLHEAD: Noun
1. swellhead - a conceited and self-centered person
egoist, egotist
disagreeable person, unpleasant person - a person who is not pleasant or agreeable
blowhard, boaster, braggart, bragger, line-shooter, vaunter - a very boastful and talkative person
egomaniac - an abnormally egotistical person
show-off, exhibitionist - someone who deliberately behaves in such a way as to attract attention
know-all, know-it-all - someone who thinks he knows everything and refuses to accept advice or information from others
megalomaniac - a pathological egotist
miles gloriosus - a braggart soldier (a stock figure in comedy)
popinjay - a vain and talkative person (chatters like a parrot)
Translation: swellhead [ˈswelhed] N (US) → engreído/a m/f

No comments:

Post a Comment