Feb 12, 2012

New pattern on process: Photo objective cover

Difficult to tune in to those who pretended to be honest ambition. Sallust

Happy day 43!

This is the beginning of a new pattern. The idea came to me, as natural and inevitable, as I finished the pattern of the Birthday Cake. Seeing the inside of the lid, had the same shape as the lens of a camera! So I noted in my list of projects.


These are my first tests. The truth is that the first, on left, was too flat, without any grace. So I decided to do the steps that would have a real goal. And although it was pretty good, but this second test was something that ended not convince me..

And so I decided to start again a third time. Third time lucky! Let's see if I finish it soon, and I find time to write the pattern and share it here on the blog.


But isn't it a great gift for your guy? Or for any friend amateur photography? It also prevents the target slip through your fingers while you hold, in addition to better protect. I hope you like the idea! It fascinates me, and I look forward end it, to wear my camera and go out and show it off! ^___^

I'm working on a total makeover for the blog. I received some comments, very constructive, on the appearance of the layout and colors. In addition I'm also reissuing all pictures, to make them more retro look, and customize some of this dialogue I have with all my readers. I appreciate the clean and clear designs, just reloaded and thoughtful.

I'm also redoing all PDFs, of my patterns and printables, following the same idea that all be clean and clear. So I have a lot of work, and little by little, I will update everything on the blog, as well I will publish the new posts that I have pending. Thank you in advance, for your understanding. And I wish that all this effort and all changes likes to you. Basically, I just want that to browse my blog are more enjoyable and easy for you!

Tomorrow the sun will rise again!

Sweet kisses!

POTTAGE: Noun
1. pottage - a stew of vegetables and (sometimes) meat
stew - food prepared by stewing especially meat or fish with vegetables
2. pottage - thick (often creamy) souppottage - thick (often creamy) soup
potage
soup - liquid food especially of meat or fish or vegetable stock often containing pieces of solid food
Translation: pottage [ˈpɒtɪdʒ] N → potaje m

No comments:

Post a Comment