Feb 5, 2012

A productive weekend

The selfish are large campus of the great evil. Concepción Arenal

The miserable have no other medicine than hope. William Shakespeare


Happy days 35 and 36!

This weekend I took the opportunity to relax a bit, take the hook and make some more accessories of my collection for the store. It has been cold and I did not feel like going out for a walk in this weather. So I stayed home with the hook and TV. Quiet and entertaining. This has been my production this weekend. (I use paper bags from McDonalds to save wool. Recycle and leverage are one of my mottos)


So now I'm back with my batteries recharged and full of energy and joy to start the week to go. Also, tomorrow is my birthday! I meet 33 years old. So I'll do something special to celebrate. I'll spend the morning in the kitchen making cupcakes and cookies, to take them to French class in the afternoon and celebrate together. I love the creative pastries, so I don't know what to invent tomorrow! I promise to share the recipes. ;)

Tomorrow the sun will rise again! Sweet kisses!

EXACTNESS: Noun
1. exactness - the quality of being exact
exactitude
accuracy, truth - the quality of being near to the true value
minuteness - great precision; painstaking attention to details
precision, preciseness - the quality of being reproducible in amount or performance
trueness - exactness of adjustment
inexactitude, inexactness - the quality of being inaccurate and having errors
Translation: exactness [ɪgˈzæktnɪs] N [of words, translation, copy] → exactitud f; [of measurement, description, instructions] → precisión f

PRINCELY: Adj.
1. princely - rich and superior in quality
deluxe, opulent, sumptuous, luxurious, gilded, grand
rich - suggestive of or characterized by great expense
2. princely - having the rank of or befitting a prince
noble - of or belonging to or constituting the hereditary aristocracy especially as derived from feudal times
3. substantial, considerable, goodly, large, huge, massive, enormous, tidy (informal), whopping (great) (informal), sizable or sizeable It cost them the princely sum of seventy-five pounds.
4. regal, royal, imposing, magnificent, august, grand, imperial, noble, sovereign, majestic, dignified, stately, lofty, high-born the embodiment of princely magnificence
Translation: princely [ˈprɪnslɪ] ADJ (lit) → principesco (fig) → magnífico, espléndido
a princely gesture → un gesto magnífico, un gesto digno de un príncipe
the princely sum of five dollars (iro) → la bonita suma de cinco dólares


No comments:

Post a Comment