Jan 1, 2012

Happy Sweet Year!

Happy Sweet Year 2012 bloggers!
And happy day 1!

Today is the first day of the rest of my life, and I want to share with you my hopes and dreams, my projects and learnings, my knowledges and experiments.

This blog is intended as a window to the world from which to look out and you can see from which a little of my world.

My name's Lluna. I am a Catalan girl passes of 30, and still I'm looking for my place in the world. I am a restless soul, passionate about crafts, creative and witty at times, versatile and curious, and sometimes even say I'm eclectic and surprising. In short, I am a different person, happy, eager to live, experience, learn, discover, share, smile...

Among my many hobbies, I like to use quotations in my writing, to convey thoughts in a brief and concise. And how better way to share with you some of my best wishes for the new year we are inaugurating today. Here a few sentences about the happiness that I like to reread from time to time. Hope you like them!

Many people lose the small joys while awaiting the great happiness. Pearl S. Buck (1892-1973) American novelist.

The real secret of happiness is to require a lot of himself and too little of others. Albert Guinon (1863-1923) French playwright.

Happiness is realizing that nothing is too important.Antonio Gala (1930) Spanish playwright, novelist and poet.

Men always forget that human happiness is a disposition of mind and not a condition of the circumstances. John Locke (1632-1704) English philosopher.

Let me share with you the secret that has led me to achieve all my goals: my strength lies solely in my tenacity. Louis Pasteur (1822-1895) French chemist.

No man is happy unless he believes so. Publius Syrus (first century BC) Roman dramatic poet.

If you want to be happy, as you say, do not analyze, boy, do not analyze... Joaquin Bartrina (1850-1880) Spanish poet.


And I like take this opportunity to launch the "Quote of the day" with the one for today:

A Journey of thousand miles begins with one step. Benjamin Franklin

And that's all for today! Tomorrow I will tell you what purpose I have made for this year, how I organize this blog and some other surprises...

Sweet kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment