Jan 31, 2012

New pattern in process - Valentine's Day Special Gift

Deceive the deceiver is doubly entertaining. Jean de la Fontaine

Happy day 31!

Today has been a gray day, and I couldn't go out and take pictures for the photoshoot from this week. Luckily yesterday, returning to buy the kittens, the sun came out for a while and I do a few photos. Although the morning there is not much activity in my neighbourhood. I hope these next few days to go to the park and the library and the promenade, and new city hall area. I live in the center of town, so I have more shops close neighbours. And the teacher remarked that she did not want only photos of general shots, but wants we build scenes, a dialogue in each photo, to convey something. And I assure you it's very difficult! People do not like that make photos to them. So while I'm polishing my technique to get pictures, I will continue trying to capture those scenes on the sly. Of all the photos of yesterday, only these I like. Do you like them?


Also, today I started to develop a new pattern for tomorrow, to celebrate my FIRST MONTH BLOGDAY with all of you! In just a month old I almost reached the 2000 views! And I had to celebrate with something special. But this time there isn't an amigurumi, it's something special for someone special. A good gift for Valentine's Day! You know what is? ^___^


I need to finish the second piece, sew them, and add a detail to personalize the gift a little. But I think it will be a fantastic gift, and very easy to do! Tomorrow, as soon as I'll finish it and have made ​​the pattern, I'll share it on the blog.

See you! Tomorrow the sun will rise again!

Sweet kisses!

REASONABLENESS: Noun
1. reasonableness - the state of having good sense and sound judgment
rationality, reason
saneness, sanity - normal or sound powers of mind
2. reasonableness - goodness of reason and judgment
sensibleness - the quality of showing good sense or practical judgment
wiseness, soundness, wisdom - the quality of being prudent and sensible
3. reasonableness - the property of being moderate in price or expenditures
moderateness, modestness
inexpensiveness - the quality of being affordable
4. reasonableness - moderation in expectations
moderation, moderateness - quality of being moderate and avoiding extremes
5. reasonableness - the quality of being plausible or acceptable to a reasonable person
tenability, tenableness
plausibility, plausibleness - apparent validity
Translation: reasonableness [ˈriːznəblnɪs] N [of person, request, offer, behaviour] → lo razonable

No comments:

Post a Comment