Feb 10, 2012

Bracelets ready!

For all kinds of problems there are two remedies, time and silence. Alexander Dumas

Happy day 41!

Finally, after much work, to do and undo the bracelet several times, I managed to create the bracelet I had in mind! In the end I filled them with plastic tube, to keep the donut-shaped so as not to deform when you wear them. This is the small production I've done so far.


At first, I sewed the labels on the closing seam of the bracelets, but it was really annoying to wear them and / or remove them by hand. So I decided not sew. I think I'll stick flat on the inside, but I have yet to do the tests (did not want to spoil my production!).


I've done some testing with design striped sailor type, but not totally convinced. What you look like? I accept constructive criticism, your opinion is very important to me!


Tomorrow the sun will rise again!

Sweet kisses!

INEQUITY: Noun
1. inequity - injustice by virtue of not conforming with rules or standards
unfairness
gamesmanship - the use of dubious (although not technically illegal) methods to win a game
unjustness, injustice - the practice of being unjust or unfair
fairness, equity - conformity with rules or standards;
Translation: inequity [ɪnˈekwɪtɪ] N → injusticia f

No comments:

Post a Comment