Jan 25, 2012

Last yarn purchase of this season :(

More forces and more may require, a beautiful face than an armed man. Louis Charles Alfred de Musset

Happy day 25!

This week is being crazy! First my camera battery was ran out, and then the internet connection falling down too. And over time is not accompanied by much, and I can not get good photos of the new bracelets I've been doing. I found the solution to attach the labels! Finally I will use adhesive interlining, to attach the label folded in half, and thus be able to sew the pieces in the same seam meanwhile I'm sewing to closing them. But I need interlining, and I have to buy it in Barcelona. I will go on Friday before going to the course of Photoshoot. Yes, it's Friday, I was wrong to write it, but lucky for me, today I have recieved a call of the civic center, to warn me the teacher asked the class we took 5 pictures of everyone, whether on paper or digital support. Guess that will help her to evaluate our level as photographers. I'll tell you. I have decided to take these 5, what do you think?


At the moment I can only show the new bracelets, without sew and close, because I want to wait to have the backing and attach the labels, to leave completed for the store. They are already part of the sample I am preparing for the opening of my Etsy shop. What do you think? I love them! I think I'll sell well, in trios, because they are ideal combinations to complete a fresh look, no?


I keep adding goodies to favor bags that I'm preparing for the opening raffle. I can't avoid it, I go out and I always buy some little thing to add to bags... If I couldn't soon open the shop, in the end I'll have to send boxes instead of bags! ^___^

And to finish the day, today my father accompanied me to buy more yarns to the store, and just left stock. Now they will not have more yarn, the kind I use, until next fall. This is giving me much concern, and I'm looking for a dealer who offered me a reasonable price. In the United States I met a lovely seller, Rebecca on her Etsy Creative Goods shop, which gives me more than reasonable prices, but it was not very competitive for my range pf prices that I decided, but if I have no other choice I have to use her cotton yarns. Maybe I'll have to check the price threshold that I set myself to the pieces for my shop... I have to think about it. Still, I wanted to show my extensive collection of yarn, well-ordered by colors. It's like a big rainbow by yarn bags! ^___^


Today I received an email from Ashley, Lil Blue Boo, who I wrote a few days ago. Tomorrow I'll tell you more! And with a little color and lots of love, I say goodbye for today. Tomorrow the sun will rise again!

Sweet kisses!

TEMPTER: Noun
1. tempter - a person who tempts otherstempter - a person who tempts others.
individual, mortal, person, somebody, someone, soul - a human being.
Translation: tempter [ˈtemptəʳ] N → tentador m

No comments:

Post a Comment