Feb 13, 2012

Photo Objective Cover Free Pattern! ^___^

Those who can't remember the past are condemned to repeat it. Jorge Santayana

Happy day 44!

At last I could finish the pattern. And now my camera wear a super cool coat! ^___^


Granted, there, when I get obsessed with something, I can't stop until I finished it. And this is what happened to me with this pattern. I stayed up all night to finish it, to publish today. I'm a hopeless wait I know! You can find the pattern at the end of this post.


Before going to sleep, when it was almost finished, I stared at its for a while. And something clicked in my mind, and I had to undo, in part, the objective photo cover, otherwise I could not sleep peacefully. So the hours flew by me, remaking and rewriting notes. When I realized, it was 4 AM and I was in front of the computer editing the pattern in Freehand. I have no choice! Hope you like the end result, I'm super happy! This afternoon I have already released it!


Tomorrow the sun will rise again!

Sweet kisses!

WORTHINESS: Noun
1. worthiness - the quality or state of having merit or value
deservingness, meritoriousness, merit - the quality of being deserving (e.g., deserving assistance)
laudability, laudableness, praiseworthiness - the quality of being worthy of praise
quotability - the quality of being worthy of being quoted
roadworthiness - (of motor vehicles) the quality of being fit to drive on the open road
goodness, good - that which is pleasing or valuable or useful
unworthiness - the quality or state of lacking merit or value
Translation: worthiness [ˈwɜːðɪnɪs] N [of person] → valía f; [of cause] → mérito m

No comments:

Post a Comment